A Bedford family serving Bedford families,
and the surrounding community,
for more than 50 years.
Bedford's first funeral home and
Bedford's largest funeral home.
-- Family owned and operated --
Shawsheen Funeral Home, Inc.
281 The Great Road
Bedford, MA 01730
The Dillen family of Bedford has served Bedford families in their greatest
time of need, for 58 years. A family owned and operated business, Shawsheen Funeral Home is fully staffed to
meet individual needs, preferences, and requirements.
Home is not a chain. The Dillen family lives and works in the Bedford community and multiple generations of the Dillen family
have dedicated their careers to the funeral industry.
Shawsheen Funeral Home offers:
- Traditional religious funerals and burials, serving all faiths with understanding
and sensitivity to individual practices and protocols
- Individualized funeral
services and memorials, with or without religion, completely customized to individual wishes
- Cremation and green burials
to Bedford, Lexington, Carlisle, Burlington, all surrounding communities, out-of-state, and abroad
- Detailed understanding of U.S. veterans' benefits and entitlements
- Largest funeral facility in Bedford: two individual chapels, and private conference/meeting
- Largest onsite, private parking and full handicap accessibility
- Assistance with pet burial or cremation